Chartering a School Bus provides a group with affordable group transportation. From corporate events to junior athletics, using our charter bus rentals ensures safe travel – in style!
- Cost Effectiveness – minimal cost per student
- Efficiency & Convenience – door to door service
- Safety – well trained drivers & well maintained buses
- Industrial Employee Transportation
- Experienced Charter planning assistance
- Professional drivers
- Route and Logistic consulting
- 24 Hour On-Call Service
- Radio equipped units
- Select units with luggage bays
- 72 passenger school bus (children) or 48 adult
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need to make reservations in advance? Yes.
- How far in advance should I book? Book one week in advance to avoid disappointment. If you are chartering multiple buses, book early.
- What is your cancellation policy? There is no charge with 24 or more hours notice. If we receive less than 24 hours notice there will be a four hour or full day charge, whichever is less.
- What if we need an earlier pick-up time due to bad weather or other changes? Call our office and we will tell your driver the changes. There is no extra charge to your group.
- Is there a restroom on the bus? Coaches have restrooms but school buses do not.
- Do you provide a tour guide with the bus? Although our drivers are very knowledgeable of the history in the area, we recommend you hire an independent guide to join you. They will focus on educating you and we will focus on driving you safely.
- Can we change the itinerary while we’re on the trip? Yes, as long as your driver and bus are available beyond the original charter request and you have the permission of the person paying for the charter.
- How many people fit on a school bus? Depending on the bus, we can accommodate 48 people aged 13 or older. We can accommodate 72 people aged 12 or younger.
- Can we book a charter for evenings, weekends or holidays? Absolutely. You can book for any time.
- Can I drink alcohol or smoke on the bus? No.
- Who pays for parking while on Charter trips? The group chartering the bus must pay for any applicable parking fees incurred during the trip.
- Should we tip our driver? Gratuities can be given on a voluntary, individual basis.
- Will you wait for us if we are late? Our policy is to wait 10 minutes past the scheduled pick up or drop off time. If you need to make changes please call us.
- Do you provide insurance? We provide liability insurance only. Passengers are insured only while on the bus. Montgomery Bus Lines is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles or luggage.
Do you still have a question? Please Contact Us!
PAY FOR A CHARTER
BOOK A CHARTER